Saturday, May 15, 2010

Getting Started

In December I wrote about the power of words I had taken the post off for awhile because I wasn't sure where I wanted to go with my blog. I know I want to write but I didn't want to write random thoughts. So I took time to think about what i wanted to say and I came up with Seeds. I firmly believe words are like seeds planted in our hearts and minds dictating who we are and what we are to become.

I had listened to my owns words telling me I wasn't ready, I wasn't good enough and know one would listen.After years of reading how to books, article, other writers, waiting to have the knowledge and skills mastered. I have realized to be a master you need to first be a beginner who works hard at your craft, who reads those who have been there, to not be afraid to make mistakes but be willing to learn and push through. Now is the right time to start the next chapter of my journey.
I need to sit down, put my thoughts down and cast my nets.

So read comment or don't just let the words read enter your mind and let the power of the words do the rest.

No comments: